Offering a Wide Range of Legal Services
General Legal Practice in West Des Moines, Iowa
The legal system can be confusing and intimidating to anyone unfamiliar with its workings. To effectively navigate the complex process, you need an experienced attorney who can help you reach your goals while guiding you through the system.
At Witherwax Law, P.C., we have built a reputation for providing quality legal services to individuals and corporate clients in West Des Moines, Iowa, and throughout the state. We handle a range of cases, including:
- Personal injury — Our staff assists personal injury victims hurt by car accidents and slip and fall incidents.
- Business/corporate law — We represent companies ranging from start-ups to corporations with a variety of business and corporate law issues, such as business formation, business organizations and transactions, business litigation, commercial law and litigation, franchise law, securities, and construction contracts and litigation.
- Family law and domestic relations — Our firm assists clients with divorce and related child custody and support matters.
- Bankruptcy — Our attorney helps clients find debt relief through bankruptcy.
- Estate planning — We provide a range of estate planning services, including will and trust creation and probate guidance.
- Social Security Disability — Our firm helps individuals file for disability benefits.
Our highly skilled attorneys work with all types of individual and corporate clients, including non-profit organizations. We handle small claim suits, as well as multi-million dollar cases. Trust our experience and integrity to help you pursue your legal objectives.
Solid Legal Advice You Can Rely On
When you are facing a difficult legal matter, you deserve a law firm that is committed to protecting your interests. You deserve Witherwax Law, P.C. Contact us online or call our office at 888-868-9578 for a free initial consultation.
We are located in the heart of West Glen Town Center in West Des Moines. If you are unable to visit us, we can arrange to meet with you in another location. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.
We accept credit cards.
Read the Iowa Disclosure Statement.